Ishwari Subedi, M.Acc., M.Com.
- B.Com., Accountancy with honors, St. Joseph's College, University of North Bengal, Darjeeling, India
- M.Com., Accounting and Finance, University of North Bengal, West Bengal, India
- M.Acc., Accounting, auditing track, Bowling Green State University
- Introductory Accounting I
- Introductory Accounting II
- Managerial Accounting
- Accounting for Managers
Ishwari Subedi, M.Com., M.Acc., is a full-time instructor of accounting for Point Park University's School of Business. Prior to joining Point Park, Subedi was a staff accountant for the Vermont Refugee Resettlement program's field office of the United States Committee for Refugees and Immigrants. In addition, Subedi was a lecturer at Tribhuvan University's Amity College in Nepal and University of North Bengal's St. Joseph's College in Darjeeling, India. Subedi also served as a coordinator for the Bachelor of Business Administration program at St. Joseph's College.
- Accounting and audting regulations
- Judgment and decision making in auditing
- Internal control
- "Connecting Cultures at the University of Vermont," New England Survivors of Torture and Trauma conference, in collaboration with the University of Vermont's Department of Psychology, Burlington, Vt., 2012.
Honors and Awards
- Academic scholarship, Bowling Green University, 2013-2014
- Outstanding teaching award, St. Joseph's College, University of North Bengal, 2009
- Outstanding teaching award, Amity College, Tribhuvan University, 2006
- Academic scholarship, St. Joseph's College, University of North Bengal, 1998-2001
- University library advisory committee, St. Joseph's College, University of North Bengal, 2006-2009
- Undergraduate mentor, St. Joseph's College Career Center, University of North Bengal, 2006-2009
- Taught middle school mathematics and social studies in a Nepal refugee camp, 1995-1996 and 2001-2002
Point Park Features
- "International Faculty Come to Point Park From Around the Globe," Point Park University website, Feb. 23, 2016.
- "New Accounting Instructor Shares His Life Experiences as a Refugee With Students," Point Park University website, Jan. 26, 2016.