Why an M.S. in Engineering Management?
With the rapid growth of technology, companies need dynamic leaders who can work with people as well as they can work with technology.
With a master degree's in engineering management, you will gain expertise that will be immediately applicable in your current or future career.
Additionally, you will develop higher level, in-demand skills in this program such as:
- Corporate leadership
- Project management knowledge
- Economic analysis knowledge in engineering planning
- Contract law knowledge for engineering enterprises
Why Point Park University?
As the only university directly in Downtown Pittsburgh, Point Park offers many unique features in its MSEM program including:
- Highly-experienced faculty who have worked as senior professionals in the engineering industry
- Innovative curriculum with related M.B.A. courses
- An urban experience for graduate students and the connection to various employers who are just steps from campus
- Evening and Saturday classes to accommodate working adults
- Small class sizes
MSEM Program at a Glance
Full time: Four semesters; Part time: Five semesters
September, January or May
|Course Structure||30 credits (24 MSEM core courses + six elective credits)|
$881 per credit (plus a University fee of $60, technology fee of $30 and health services fee of $5 per credit)
The nature of the M.S. in engineering management curriculum allows our students to gain expertise that is immediately applicable in their current and future careers.
MSEM graduates who stay with their present companies are typically promoted to positions that involve them taking on more sophisticated project management responsibilities.
Additionally, graduates of our program can leverage the rich resources of MSEM students, alumni, and faculty, as well as the Career Development Center at Point Park University, to facilitate their career progress.
News & Features
For questions and additional details about the Master of Science in engineering management program, contact the Office of Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-392-3808.