College in High School
Students who meet all of the following criteria are qualified to participate in the program:
- The student is a high school junior or senior.
- The student has scored at the proficient level or higher on appropriate math or English tests and has a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 as a junior or senior.
- The student completes the Point Park University application (below) and is accepted by the University as a dual enrollment student.
Apply online free (no fee and no deadline). Select the major: College in High School*.
*Students from the Propel Schools and West Mifflin High School should select the major: College Now.
Dual Enrollment 2018-19:
For students taking Point Park courses (online or on-ground) at Point Park University.
- Tuition: $200/credit
- Total (for 3 credits): $600
This discounted rate reflects a potential savings of more than $2,500!
Concurrent Enrollment 2018-19:
For students taking Point Park courses at their high schools.
- Tuition: $250/course
- Total (for 3 credits): $250
College Now 2018-19:
Exclusive to students from the Propel Schools and West Mifflin High School.
- Tuition: $200/course
- Total (for 3 credits): $200
- List of common courses for dual/concurrent enrollment students
Megan Fahey, CIE coordinator