About Visiting Campus Admission Visits
March 31 - April 30th
During the COVID-19 crisis, we are offering daily virtual admission appointments at 10 a.m., 12 noon and 2 p.m. weekdays and at 10 a.m. on Saturday, April 4th. We do need you to RSVP to send you the virtual chat link.
The recommended web browsers to participate are:
- Desktop/Laptop: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (latest versions)
- Mobile iOS (12.2+): Safari Mobile
- Mobile Android (6.0+): Chrome Mobile
*At this time the IE and legacy EDGE browsers are not supported.
Schedule your visit to Point Park's dynamic campus and see for yourself the opportunities you will have as a college student in the heart of a world-class city!
May 1st and Beyond
- Appointments are offered week days at: 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m.
- Appointments last approximately 2-2½ hours depending on the requested agenda.
- Learn more about our individualized admission visits below, including meeting with a representative in your major.
- The Office of Admission is open select Saturdays in addition to our admission events.
- Saturday appointments are held in a group presentation room beginning at 10 a.m.
- Saturday visits begin at 10:00 and end approximately at noon.
- Faculty appointments are not available on Saturdays.
- 2020 Saturdays open include:
- 2020: Jan. 4, Jan. 18, Feb. 15, March 7, April 4
- Academic Majors: Visit request form
- Conservatory Majors: Cinema, Dance & Theatre Visit Request Form
The Office of Admission offers free parking for our visitors. A parking permit pass and lot information will accompany your visit confirmation letter. Review directions to our Office of Admission visitors lot.
GPS Coordinates are: 40°26'14.5"N 80°00'07.9"W
Tour our Downtown campus
Enjoy a tour of campus, which is often led by one of our students. Learn about our academics, hands-on learning and campus life. View our modern classrooms and studios, and watch our students go through their day.
Meet with an admission counselor
You're sure to have questions when you visit Point Park, and our admission counselors are prepared to answer them. Inquire about our majors, real-world learning opportunities, admission requirements, tuition costs, financial aid and more.
Meet with a professor
It's helpful to speak with our student tour guides, but you'll also want to speak with a professor in your major. Ask about courses you'll be taking, class sizes and any research and internship opportunities. You can request this optional addition to your agenda on our visit form.