REPORTS TO: Sr. VP Finance and Operations
DEPARTMENT: Office of Finance and Operations
REQUIREMENTS: Associates degree in business, accounting, or related field or equivalent skills, education; Proficient in Microsoft Office software; strong writing, communication and organizational skills; ability to prioritize assignments and tasks to meet deadlines; customer service orientation. Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Coordinate and perform executive services and administrative functions in support of the Executive offices, with primary responsibility for the Senior Vice President of Finance & Operations.
- Support and act as an integral part of the executive office support team.
- Arrange and participate in, as directed, conferences and committee meetings, also take notes and verbatim minutes as needed. Coordinate food service as needed.
- Manage office activities and calendar of Sr. VP of Finance and Operations. Support other executives as needed.
- Locate and compile information and format reports, graphs, tables, records, and other sources of information.
- Compose routine correspondence: prepare mailings: create forms; proofread letters and documents.
- Answer multi-line phone, take messages, channel calls to appropriate personnel, and appropriately respond to incoming visitors and guests.
- Open, sort, and distribute mail; maintain and order supplies.
- Develop documents and spreadsheets, and other clerical duties as required.
- Complete expense reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants should forward a cover letter and resume via email to HROffice@pointpark.edu (preferred) or mail to:
Point Park University
Human Resources Office
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
When responding via email please reference - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - in the subject line.
Please submit documents in Rich Text (.txt) Word document (.doc) or Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf).
All emails submitted will receive an automatic confirmation email. Due to some junk mail filters, the confirmation email may not reach you. To ensure receipt of the confirmation email, utilize the return receipt option built into your email program when sending your information.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Due to the high volume of resumes received, Point Park University will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding the status of your resume. If we determine that your skills and experience match the position requirements, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity further. If you do not hear from us, we encourage you to revisit our website at www.pointpark.edu for the status of the position and future opportunities.
Point Park University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.