The Counseling Center is located on the 5th floor of Lawrence Hall.
To schedule an appointment:
- Stop in or call during our regular business hours.
- We will gather a little information and schedule a consultation.
- You can also email us to request services: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you email, please indicate days/times within our regular business hours that you are available to schedule a brief screening meeting. Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you by phone. WE DO NOT MONITOR THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT OUTSIDE OF OPEN HOURS.
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 2:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
(Additional evening hours available by appointment only.)
University Counseling Center
Point Park University
201 Wood St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
If a therapist is not available and you are experiencing an emergency:
- If the emergency is life threatening, call Campus Safety at 412-392-3960 or 911 if off campus
- Contact Campus Safety Dispatch at 412 392-3960 to enlist help from the Student Life Administrator on Duty
- Contact Resolve Crisis Network at 1-888-796-8226 (toll free)
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room