Transfer Student Contracts Transfer Students: Housing and Meal Plan Contract
For new transfer students
- All new transfer students who plan to live on campus must completely fill out the Housing and Meal Plan Contract (below). You must complete these steps to participate in room selection.
*IMPORTANT: Please review the Housing and Food Service Terms and Conditions.
About the residence halls
Lawrence Hall is NOT air conditioned. Thayer Hall IS air conditioned. If you require an air conditioner for medical reasons, you will be placed in Thayer Hall. You must provide proper documentation of a medical condition.
- If you require any accommodations (including those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act), please complete the Online Student Application. For questions, please contact Brad Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Point Park University and its facilities are smoke-free.
Residence Halls and 2019-2020 Costs Per Semester
|Lawrence Hall Single Room:||$4,020 Per semester|
|Lawrence Hall Double Room:||$2,710 Per Semester|
|Lawrence Hall Triple Room:||$2,480 Per Semester|
|Pioneer Suites:||$4,230 Per Semester|
|Conestoga Suites:||$4,230 Per Semester|
|Boulevard Apartments Two Bedrooms:||$4,600 Per Semester|
|Boulevard Apartments Three Bedrooms:||$4,500 Per semester|
Learn more about Point Park's residence halls
2019-2020 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester for
All residents must purchase a meal plan EXCEPT for Boulevard Apartment residents who may opt in or out of a meal plan.
|75 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 75 meals per semester):||$970 per semester|
|50 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 50 meals per semester):||$740 per semester|
|30 block meal plan with $200 Flex dollars (any 30 meals per semester):||$560 per semester|
|$400 Flex Dollars:||$400 per semester|
2019-2020 Meal Plan Options and Costs Per Semester for Lawrence Hall Residents
Lawrence Hall residents MUST purchase one of the meal plans listed below. Lawrence Hall residents CANNOT participate in one of the lesser plans above.
|Unlimited meal plan with $150 Flex dollars:||$3,510 per semester|
|19 meal per week plan with $200 Flex dollars:||$3,270 per semester|
|14 meal per week plan with $200 Flex dollars:||$3,060 per semester|
|10 meal per week plan with $275 Flex dollars:||$2,870 per semester|
|Flex dollar amounts are subject to change.|
How the meal plans work
- Students receive a set number of meals per week. Each time you eat in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room, one meal is subtracted from your weekly meal allowance. Each meal is all-you-care-to-eat dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Lawrence Hall Dining Room.
- Use a meal exchange in the Point Café during breakfast, dinner or late night (cannot be used for lunch).
- Flex dollars work like a bank debit card: each time you make a food purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account.
- Flex dollars supplement weekly meal allowance and can be used in all of our food service locations:
Lawrence Hall Dining Room
Premieres at the Pittsburgh Playhouse
New Transfer Student Contract